Unparalleled Service Commitment
At 4th Dimension Computers, we understand that a new computer system is a signiﬁcant investment.
We have been operating in the local area for over 20 years, serving the needs of the Thurston county area with pride.
Our experienced technicians provide you with the knowledge and skill you expect for all your warranty and service needs.
Our sales staﬀ oﬀers the personal service necessary to ensure that your order is just the computer system you were searching for, catered to your needs.
Inside this pamphlet you will ﬁnd the details, requirements, and extra beneﬁts of our warranty for your records, or for you to make a more informed decision regarding a purchase from our store.
We offer you this exceptional warranty at no extra cost to you!
We feel Confident in our new systems and want you to feel the same. Our everyday 5,1,5 warranty offers superior coverage in the industry as a standard item. We can also enhance this warranty even further with extended parts coverage, ask us how.
Continuing warranty benefits!
A customer who has purchased a new computer system from 4th Dimension is eligible for our Upgrade Warranty. This benefit provides hardware upgrades at no installation labor cost to the customer during your computer's warranty period.
Eligibility guidelines are:
- The upgrade must occur during the warranty period
- The parts must be purchased from 4th Dimension Computers. Parts purchased elsewhere will incur an installation charge.
- The warranty sticker on your computer must be intact to receive this benefit
- Motherboard upgrades are not covered under the upgrade warranty.
- Upgrades involving a data transfer, or major software re-installation, are not covered under the upgrade warranty.
Rapid service turn-around!
As a local store, we can offer rapid turnaround times: normally within only 3 business days. We even offer same day service for advanced appointments. No long waits while shipping a machine long distance for service.
What does the warranty cover?
- All new computer systems built by 4th Dimension Computers carry a 5-year labor, 5-year upgrade labor and 1-year parts warranty unless otherwise specified. All hardware internal to the computer is covered under this warranty. Used systems carry a 30-day parts-only warranty.
- Peripherals, such as printers, scanners, monitors, and the like, carry a 30-day in-store warranty with any remaining period covered through the manufacturer. Manufacturer warranty periods may vary.
- The warranty also covers software errors determined to be caused directly by a hardware failure. This coverage is to restore only the software originally installed by 4th Dimension Computers at the time of purchase. All other software errors, loss, data loss. or damage is not covered by this warranty, however we do offer a discounted labor rate for our 4th Dimension Computers that are still under warranty.
- The warranty is based on in-store service. All onsite warranty service will be billed at the normal labor rates. If a system is shipped, the customer is responsible for shipping charges to 4th Dimension Computers only. 4th Dimension will cover the return shipping charges at a standard ground rate.
- Diagnostic charges will apply on warranty service if the problem is found not to be the result of a hardware error.
- Damage due to power surges, abuse, neglect, outof-store repairs, viruses, software deletion or alteration, or natural disaster are not covered by this warranty.
Very little effort is required to keep the full benefits of your 4th Dimension warranty.
Please review the following items to maintain the full benefit of your warranty:
- Retain your original sales invoice, it will be required for any warranty repair.
- Do not open your computer case. There is a warranty sticker sealing the case of your new computer, If removed, your warranty will not be void, but will revert to 1-year coverage on parts only, no labor. To help you maintain this requirement we provide our Upgrade Warranty*.
- Be sure to keep all boxes and packaging from monitors, printers, and any special order items. The original packaging is required to obtain warranty replacement or repair of these items. you may cut the packing tape to break down the boxes for easy storage.
- Any item returned for warranty replacement or repair must include all of its original components and documentation in original condition.
- Please keep your originally installed software in the box provided.
- Your computer, printer and monitor must be plugged into an approved surge protector.
*Please see Benefits section of this document for details.